Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tinker: LA Gun Club

So my friend Pete's been dying to go to a shooting range for the past few months. Having grown up in the cuts of Western Pennsylvania, I shot my first gun at the age of 13, a 12-Gauge, so it's been a long time since holding a any kind of firearm. Yeah, I guess you can consider me an Asian-hick-American, but hey I take pride in my upbringing. Anyways, after a great lamb, double dip, french dip sandwich at Philippe's French Dip we decided to head to the LA Gun Club just a stone's throw away from Philippe's. By the way, this place seemingly had a ratio of 1:2 (guys to girls), at least. So the next time all you guys are trying mingle, forget the bars, coffee shops and bookstores...head to a shooting range.

Enjoy the show and, yes, laugh all you want. Say hello to the Raging Bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment